Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2) Blog Guidlines

I want this blog's community to grow, so even though there's not much here yet, come back ! And if you do, and find yourself liking what I write, tell your friends, and mention this blog on other blogs, leaving links back to here. If you disagree with, or don't like what I write, tell me, and tell me why. If you don't understand something I've written, tell me exactly what is not clear, and/or what it is that you think I meant, and I'll try for a better explanation. Also, make any comments and ask any questions you want about my posts or other spiritual things. For other subjects, email me at eSaddhu@gmail.com. Let's have dialogs. I invite both comments and questions. Let's have discussions within the comments. Maybe we can all grow closer to being "truly wise" that way (see the next post). We all have something to contribute to the understanding of the spiritual path.

I will try and respond to all questions, but as I now live in a remote area of the mountains of south India, my visits to the blog are limited by having to take a bus to town to use an internet cafe, so once or possibly twice a week is what I can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a beautiful blog site design and opening text. I can not resist trying to be the first to post.

It's an interesting title, Spiritual Realities. I wonder what other kind of Realities there might be. When more specific ideas or questions arise I may post again and become part of your growing community.

Namaste!

Thanks for putting up a great idea!

This comment was edited. It was actually made by a friend who thought it would be humorous to flout the non-spamming and other norms of propriety. Chill, John.